This test tool should provide the ability to define and execute formal suites of manual and automated test scripts for the MEI Cashflow SC Bill Acceptor. The application should provide an efficient and user friendly environment to allow test suites to be executed by non-technical personnel. The application should allow for future expansion to test other protocols.
- Windows Installer 3.1
- .Net version Microsoft .Net Framework 4 Client Profile
- To install the tool run MEI Automated Test Tool/setup.exe file. At the following screen click "Next"
- Then select your installation location according to following screen and click "Next"
- Installation will begin and you will see the installation progress.
- At end Click "Close" to finish Installation.
How to use the application
- Form Start > All Programs look for the application "MEI Automated Test Tool"
- Click on the icon to start the application.
- Current version does not contain Perforce Integration.
- In this version The application will Automatically create your local workspace in C:/MEI Test Files/ [This will have user preference in new version once perforce is Integrated]
- All the Generated Test Suite will be saved in C:/MEI Test Files/Rel/Trunk/Main/Suite/
- All the Generated Test Case will be saved in C:/MEI Test Files/Rel/Trunk/Main/Case/
- Try to Generate some test suites and test cases using the video demo as reference.
- Save the suites and cases.
- Connect SC83 device at your workstation.
- From Settings>Configuration make sure that Com Port is set at proper value (i.e. COM1)
- Now switch at executor section
- Open a Suite from C:/MEI Test Files/Rel/Trunk/Main/Suite/
- Try to run the test cases of the suite according to the instruction in video demo.
- Treeview is getting collapsed each time after adding a new component. This problem is fixed and now testing is progress.
- In video demo the audio voice getting little delayed at the end.